Nassimi LLC Standard Terms and Conditions
This Standard Terms and Conditions exclusively governs and contains the terms and conditions which apply to all sales of products or services by Nassimi LLC and subsidiaries (referred to as “NASSIMI” in this document) to any purchaser of product (referred to as “CUSTOMER” in this document). In ordering, acceptance or payment for Nassimi products shall conclusively be deemed to constitute customer’s acceptance of these terms and conditions. Each shipment of product by Nassimi shall be deemed a separate transaction and does not obligate Nassimi to continue the sales of products to the customer. Nassimi may modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice provided that no such modification shall apply in respect of any order for products which has been accepted by Nassimi.
- All prices quoted by the yard in U.S Dollars and are F.O.B. Nassimi warehouse unless specified. Prices do not include tax or any other charges.
- Prices are subject to change at anytime, except with respect to orders which have been accepted by Nassimi or on prices quoted for a specified period of time.
- Nassimi reserves the right to correct pricing on customer purchase orders due to inaccurate or incomplete information, clerical mistakes or other causes.
Terms of Payment:
- All terms of payment shall be set by Nassimi. Standard Terms of payment shall be Net 30 days from date of invoice subject to credit approval.
- If at any time Nassimi deems the customer’s credit unsatisfactory or impaired in anyway, Nassimi reserves the right to change the payment terms or suspend or terminate the supply of products to the customer.
- Customer shall make all payments in U.S. currency only and in full, without any discount or deduction unless prior written approval is given. Transportation costs and other line item charges are excluded from any discount calculation.
- Nassimi shall retain the right to require customer to return products for which Nassimi has not received payment for within the outlined terms.
- Customers can arrange for their own shipping and handling. If Nassimi arranges transportation for the customer, such arrangements shall be at the customer’s sole risk and expense. Customer is responsible for any additional transportation costs that are charged to Nassimi subsequent to its invoice, including any delivery delay, reclassification or fuel surcharges.
- Nassimi will use all reasonable efforts to make shipments on the date promised or agreed to but is not responsible for any unforeseen delays.
- All products will be packed for shipment in accordance with Nassimi standard practices.
- All products shall be deemed to be delivered and risk of loss shall pass to Customer at the time that the product is loaded onto a transportation carrier’s vehicle.
- All claims by customer for damage, loss or delays in transit shall be made by the customer against the carrier. Nassimi shall have no responsibility with respect to restitution for and such damage, loss or delay.
Special Handling/Drop Shipments:
- As an accommodation, when critically necessary, Nassimi can drop ship to a third party.
- If a drop ship is required the following guidelines and fees apply:
- A $20.00 shipping and handling charge will be added to each invoice.
- Drop Shipment quantities must be in full roll yardage increments.
- Cuttings for approval (CFA’s) are not available.
International Drop Ship Orders:
- All international orders must be clearly marked and accompanied by all appropriate contact and ship to information.
- Orders shipping directly from mill to a location within Asia or another international destination must be accompanied by destination address and appropriate contact information (either at location or from customer assigned trading company) that will direct shipment accordingly.
- All orders shipping directly from mill to location within Asia or another international destination will be billed immediately upon receipt of order and must be paid when product is ready to ship.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to carefully inspect all deliveries of products upon receipt and report to Nassimi any alleged error, shortage, defect or nonconformity of such products.
- Customer waives any claims or right to revoke acceptance if they fail to so inspect and report promptly.
- Orders cancelled by the customer after product shipment will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Products may not be returned without a Returned Goods Authorization number from Nassimi customer service department.
- All returned products must be shipped to Nassimi, freight prepaid, at customer’s risk of loss or damage and are subject a 15% restocking fee.
- Nassimi does not offer cut yardage.
- Nassimi will provide product holds for established customers as an accommodation according the following guidelines:
- Quantities under 500 yards can be held for a period of 48 hours.
- Quantities over 500 yards can be held with management approval for a period of 48 hours.
- After 48 hours all holds will be removed automatically.
- Consecutive hold periods are subject to management approval.
- Nassimi reserves to right to deny a product hold if it may have an effect on Nassimi service levels.
Blanket Orders of Open Line Patterns:
- Nassimi accepts blanket orders for open line products as an accommodation for established customers.
- All blanket order must be based on a purchase order with defined quantities. All products must ship within 120 days from date order placement. If residual product from the blanket order remains after this period Nassimi will ship and bill for the remaining quantity.
- Cancellations of a blanket orders prior to 120 days are subject to standard 15% restocking fee.